Snow shoeing! 21/2/2021

So on Wednesday Shane said that we are all going snow shoeing! And we would be doing it for 2 hours!! So we all got our snow shoes on and waited for Shane to say the pat we could go,Everyone but me. I did not bring snow shoes and there where none left.  So I was the only one with no snow shoes. So on our walk I was talking to Alex about when I was younger ( kindergarten ) during nap time when the lights where off  I would eat the salt of the ground. Not just Salt, Salt like you would put inside of  something while you were cooking.I’m talking about the salt that you would put on sidewalks and things like that.  the chemical salt. And it turns out that he did to. So did Ellie! So then we walked some more and we got to the lake. I laid down and the snow in my hair look like I was Medusa. then we continued with our journey and we got to a place that was outside of Pathfinder. I have never been there before and it was really cool because it had a bench some paddle boards and a little hut. (and also had a no trespassing sign) so then we decided to turn back and head to the science room.

2 thoughts on “Snow shoeing! 21/2/2021

1. t’s great winter exercise: If you’re looking for a way to stay in shape even when the snow falls, snowshoeing is an excellent low-impact aerobic exercise. It lets you extend your hiking and running season and lets you enjoy solitude in areas that might be crowded in summer.

2. I have never thought of it that way. It is a amazing way to do something during the winter other than hockey skiing or doing ice skating. and true on that last part there, When ever I go to the beach or some place like that there are s many people at the beach! and when I go snow shoeing I only see like 3 people on the whole walk.